T-Free Zone signs and stickers are available to the public at no charge.
Order via email, or download an order form and fax or send by mail.
Signs for Parks, Playgrounds, Areas, Property
3 sizes: 6x8, 9x12, 12x18.
Download Order form for full details of available items (PDF, 384K)
Inquiries about custom signs are welcome.
Sign designs are subject to change.
Please refer to the Order Form for current availability.
T-Free Zone stickers:
- Format 1: 3-3/4 X 4-1/2 inches, face stick or back stick
- Format 2: 6 X 7-1/2 inches, back stick only
- Format 3: (new, shown at far left, available soon)
5-1/2 x 4-1/4 inches, face stick or back stick
- All UV-resistant vinyl
Download Signs that you can print: Tobacco Free Tompkins (3-sizes, PDF, 1.83MB)
Quit Support Pad Display
Support Sheets Tear-off Pad:
- 3-1/2 in. x 8-1/2 in.; 50 sheets/pad.
- Lists 3 toll-free phone numbers for personal cessation support and counseling: NYS Smokers' Quitline, Nurse Direct (Binghamton), and Mothers and Babies (Binghamton.)*
- Lists toll-free number where smokers who want to quit can request a free starter supply of nicotine patches or gum (NYS Quitline.)
- Lists 4 things to do as a way to start making a quit plan.
- Back side provides information about the T-Free Zone program; what it is and how it works.
Counter display stand:
- 5.5 in. x 9.5 in.; heavy poster board with fold-out easel stand.
- Attach pad to stand using glue or double-stick tape.
- Approx. 3.5 in. deep when standing (footprint.)
Download a pdf file (409K) for a clearer view of the materials.
For more information on how to quit smoking, click here.