Other Infectious Diseases
Testing sites in Tompkins County
- Planned Parenthood of the Southern Finger Lakes (PPSFL)
- Phone 607-273-1513. Click
for PPSFL Web site
- For all Tompkins County residents.
- Free, confidential testing and treatment is made available
by the Tompkins County Health Department through the PPSFL
Ithaca office, 314 West State St.
- For Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, HIV and Syphilis .
- For more information about STD/STI testing services and
eligibility visit the national Planned
Parenthood Web site.
- Gannett Health Services, Cornell University
- Phone 607-255-5155. Click
for Web site.
- For Cornell students, staff, faculty.
- Confidential syphilis and other STD testing.
- Tompkins County Health Department (TCHD)
- Phone 607-274-6616. Click for Web site.
- For everyone.
- Free anonymous HIV testing only.
- Results available in 20 minutes.
- Hammond Health Center, Ithaca College
- Phone 607-274-3177
- For Ithaca College students only.
- Syphilis, HIV and other STD testing available for a fee.
- TC3 Health Center
- Phone 607-844-8222 x 4487
- No on-site STD testing available.
- STD education and referrals only.
Information Sources (Web)
Peace of Mind — The “Peace of Mind” campaign is a collaborative project, sponsored by Cornell University, Ithaca College, TC3, Planned Parenthood and the Tompkins County Health Department.
Its goal is to support your health and the health of the County by providing accurate information about sexual health and links to health resources you can trust. http://tcstd.info/
NYS Department of Health (NYSDOH)
Sexually Transmitted Disease
U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Transmitted Disease Web page: