Pregnant? Protect yourself and your baby...
Pregnant women who meet certain income guidelines
can receive complete medical care during pregnancy, delivery
and for at least two months after delivery. You may be eligible
even if you have health insurance.
All of your pregnancy care is confidential.
MOMS offers you and your baby:
- Routine pregnancy medical check-ups, lab work, and access
- Hospital care during pregnancy and delivery
- Information about pregnancy, labor and delivery
- Breastfeeding support
- Help in applying for other programs such as WIC and low
or no cost health insurance for your children and family
- Full health care for you until at least two months after
- Health care for your baby for at least one year after birth
- Family planning services
Call us for more information!